Product code: 46081305
Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask is a multi-functional treatment for normal to oily skin. This instant purifying mask can also be used as a daily deep cleanser or to minimise small imperfections. It is proven to significantly reduce the appearance of pores and mattify the skin without drying out the complexion.
- 94% felt their skin was softer and more supple
- 90% noticed the texture of their skin was smoother
- 90% said it soothed their skin
- 90% reported it balanced the skin
- 87% said it was purifying and their skin looked healthier
- 84% reported the appearance of their pores was minimised
- Umbrian Clay, Fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a high-mineral content that works to help balance, purify, and clarify the complexion.
- Sandalwood oil is known for its astringent properties and helps to calm the skin.
- Chamomile flower and lavender water are notable for their soothing properties.
To use as a mask, leave on for 3-5 minutes and rinse. To minimise small imperfections, dab on affected area, allow to fully dry, and rinse. To use as a deep cleanser, apply a small amount to damp skin and rinse.
- Beauty Goal
- Skin Type
- Face Mask
Fresh is pure beauty.
The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
Fresh is credited with a number of industry firsts and pioneered the use of many natural ingredients like soy and sugar, as well as developing a cult-following for its Rose and Black Tea Collections.More from Fresh
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.