Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 Instant Camera With 10 Shots Of Film, Selfi Mode, Built-In Flash & Hand Strap, Blue
Hark back to the instant photo days with this camera’s blend of retro and modern tech. Take stunning snaps with the 60mm, ISO 800 lens, watch them print instantly out of the slot, then have a blast with the focused Selfi mode. Build a pin-board of friends, family and fun action shots with Fujifilm’s Instax Mini 70’s versatile imaging. 10 shots of film are thrown in too, so you can get going immediately.
Take Awesome Selfies
The Mini 70 has a dedicated Selfi Mode so you can get the crispest results when you self-snap. When the mode’s on, it adjusts brightness and shooting distance for apt subject/background separation. There’s even a selfie mirror at the front, so you can make sure you’re in the right position before you shoot and print.
Built-In Flash With Auto-Exposure Control
If you’re snapping in dark settings, the Mini 70’s advanced flash calculates surrounding brightness and adjusts shutter speed accordingly. This means that if you take it on a night out, you’ll get the full picture regardless of lighting or camera mode. It also uses fill-in flash to brighten shadows on sunny days, for example.
Catch Resplendent Skin Tones On Hi-Key Mode
Using the special Hi-Key mode, you can amplify a subject’s skin tones with glistening results. This would make selfies or portraits more flattering, and instil a similar creative freedom to what you have when fiddling with an electronic photo’s effects.
Fujifilm’s camera features the traditional Macro mode (0.3m – 0.6m) to make close-up shots even sharper, while the 3m Landscape mode enhances sweeping long shots. There’s also a self-timer mode (1 frame/ 2 frames continuous shooting) so everybody can get in group snaps!
Coming in at a super-light weight of 600g, this pack comes with a hand strap so you can carry it around with heavenly ease and security. The long-lasting lithium batteries (included) can be replaced easily, so it’s simple to keep on snapping when you’re on the move. Capture moments at work, on the train, on holiday, on long trips, or anywhere that takes your fancy.
- Accessories Included
- Hand strap, strap ring, warranty document, Users Guide, 2 CR2 lithium-ion batteries
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx. 30 film packs
- Battery Size & Number
- 2 x CR2/DL CR2 Lithium Batteries (included). 30 INSTAX Mini 10-Pack Film Packs capacity
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- H11.3 x W9.9 x D5.3cm
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Model name / number
- Instax Mini 70
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- 2 x Li-ion CR2/DL CR2 batteries
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Yes - electronically controlled, approx. 10 second delays, continuous shooting mode can be stopped mid-run
- Shooting Modes
- Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Shooting mode (Selfie, Macro, Landscape, Fill-in Flash, Hi-Key, Auto), Self-timer Mode (1 frame/2 frames continuous shooting)
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/2 sec - 1/400 sec.
- Smile Detection
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Viewfinder Information The interface you look through to compose and focus your picture
- Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.