Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera with 10 Shots of Film, Built-In Flash & Hand Strap, Ice Blue
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 is a camera which delivers instant photos, and instant fun. With its Fujinon lens, Instax Mini Film and flash, the camera produces attractive and accurate images which can be printed instantly using Fujifilm’s integrated film and its very own developing technology. The Mini 9 features a Selfie Mirror, a close-up lens, and a 'high-key' mode for brighter pictures, as well as all the same fab features as the previous model.
Photos Full of Life
Using the Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant colour film, your printed photos will be bold and vibrant. And better still, a distinctive white frame around the photo gives you the opportunity to write a personalised message to a loved one. Complete with the Electronic Shutter which has a shutter speed of 1/60 seconds, moments can effortlessly be captured, printed and shared right from the word ‘go’. You can even shoot up-close, as near as 35cm to your subject.
Instant Selfie Fun
Brilliant for selfies, you can check your framing before snapping using the mirror next to the lens.
Easy to Use
Operating the Instax Mini 9 is simple. All that you need to do is to check the LED exposure indicator and press down the shutter. Boasting an Auto Flash/ Focus Free, the camera enables bold and vibrant pictures to be taken, even in low lighting. What’s more, the brightness adjustment dial automatically determines the most suitable setting by lighting the corresponding mode.
Setting the brightness dial to 'high-key' mode produces brighter pictures with a gorgeous, softer tone, ideal for portraits.
The Mini 9's compact design means that you can take it anywhere with you. Even the film is easy to carry in your purse or wallet.
- Accessories Included
- 10 shots Mini Instax film, Hand Strap, Batteries, User Guide
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 100 shots approx.
- Battery Size & Number
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- H11.83 x W11.6 x D6.82cm
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Instax Mini 9
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Power Supply
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Shooting Modes
- Indoors, Night F12.7, Cloudy, Shade F16, Sunny, Slightly cloudy F22, Sunny and Bright F32, High Key
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- 1/60 sec.
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.