Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Camera with 10 Shots of Film, Built-In Flash & Hand Strap, Tan
The Instax Mini 90 has been designed with a classic look and offers advanced features. Complete with bulb and double exposures with new functions and features, this instant camera has been developed for a range of shooting situations.
Enhanced controls Helping to optimize the exposure is a high performance flash. This emits the ideal amount of light which has been finely adjusted for the distance to the subject and ambient brightness. There is even a brightness control so you can add a low-key or high-key effect to your photographs. The instant camera also has a range of modes to keep shooting stills, simple. These modes include: Party mode, Kids mode, Landscape mode and Macro mode.
Instax exposure Making Instax more fun to shoot with is a range of shooting modes. Bulb exposure mode keeps the shutter open (up to 10 seconds) while the shutter button is depressed. This captures photographs with attractive night views and light streaks. Selecting the double exposure mode, you can place two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo.
User-friendly The Instax Mini 90 can be enjoyed by the whole family. With a rotating mode dial, rechargeable battery and tripod socket, you have the freedom to shoot what you want, when you want. Even the power switch and shutter button are placed next to each other for a seamless switch on and quick capture of the moment.
- Accessories Included
- 10 shots Mini Instax film, Hand Strap, Rechargeable Battery NP-45A, Battery Charger BC-45C, User Guide
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 10 film packs (approx)
- Battery Size & Number
- NP-45A lithium-ion battery
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- H9.19 x W11.3 x D5.72cm
- LCD display: exposure counter, macro mode, brightness control, self timer, flash, mode button
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- Fujinon lens
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Model name / number
- Instax Mini 90
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Shooting Modes
- Indoors, Night F12.7, Cloudy, Shade F16, Sunny, Slightly cloudy F22, Sunny and Bright F32
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- Smile Detection
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.