Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Analogue Camera
Designed with a classic look, the Instax Mini 90 offers advanced features, such as bulb and double exposures to capture light creatively. It’s also equipped with new functions and features like macro mode and high performance flash, making this an instant camera for every photographer.
The high performance flash emits the ideal amount of the light finely adjusted for the distance to the subject and ambient brightness. It helps to optimize the exposure.
Modes for every occasion
The party mode enables the background as well as the subject to be captured brightly. Kids mode is helpful for capturing fast moving subjects like children and animals. Landscape gets the most from distant subjects while macro gets you up close in exquisite detail.
Play with exposures
In bulb exposure mode, the shutter remains open (up to 10 seconds) while the shutter button is depressed, enabling photo capture that shows attractive night views and light streaks. By selecting the double exposure mode and pressing the shutter button twice, you can superimpose two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo.
The tripod socket mount enables the Instax to be attached to a tripod giving it stability, especially important when using the double exposure or bulb mode.
Easy to use
Rear buttons and a mode dial let you select functions in moments without taking your eyes off the action.
Rechargeable battery, charger, shoulder strap, shoulder strap ring, 20 shots and manual.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 10 film packs
- Camera Type
- H113.4 x W91.9 x D57.2mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Internal Memory
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- Move in / out type lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f=60mm, F=12.7
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card (included)
- Model name / number
- Instax Mini 90
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery NP-45A
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.