Fujifilm X-T1 Compact System Camera, HD 1080p, 16.3MP, Wi-Fi, OLED EVF, 3” LCD Screen, Body Only
The Fujifilm X-T1 features evolved SLR-style handling, mechanical dials and weather-resistance for true professional performance. Together with its compact size, excellent mobility and high-speed shooting, it’s a street photographer’s dream. What’s more, its newly developed electronic viewfinder is almost indistinguishable from an optical viewfinder thanks to its ultra fast display speed that makes framing striking portraits a breeze.
The X-T1's large APS-C-sized 16M X-Trans CMOS II sensor features an original colour filter array that minimises moire and colour aberrations, and also includes embedded phase detection pixels. The result is image quality that rivals a full-frame sensor.
With its high-resolution 2.36-million dot OLED display, and the world's highest magnification ratio of 0.77x, the X-T1's Real Time Viewfinder allows a true connection to your subject and a purely immersive shooting experience. The viewfinder achieves a wide angle of view of 31°, and with the display's lag time of just 0.005 seconds keeps you in touch with whatever you're shooting.
With the new dedicated "FUJIFILM Camera Remote" app, you can focus and trigger the camera release from your smartphone or tablet. The app not only lets you adjust focus, but also control settings like shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation and ISO sensitivity.
The weather resistant structure is sealed in approximately 80 places and is both dust and water resistant. Additionally it’s designed to cope in temperatures as low as -10°C allowing field photography without worries about the weather.
Start-up time is just 0.5 sec. Working in tandem with the high-speed signal readout of the X-Trans CMOS II sensor, the processor reduces the shooting interval to 0.5 sec. and shutter time lag to 0.05 sec. so you can capture every moment of the action.
With Film Simulation, you can choose from classic Fujifilm photo styles, and give your pictures varied colour and tone to suit the subject, just like pros did with film. There's standard PROVIA, vivid Velvia, and ASTIA with its true-to-life skin tones; PRO Neg.Std and PRO Neg.Hi, which are portrait modes based on professional color negative film; and Monochrome expression with three different filter effects as well as Sepia.
The image stabilisation on this camera is Lens Only.
Lenses & Cases
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless. Click here to browse our selection.
Note: Please check compatibility with your camera.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Accessories Included
- Li-ion Battery NP-W126, Battery Charger BC-W126, Shoe-mounted flash unit EF-X8, Shoulder strap, Body cap, Metal strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Hot shoe cover, Tall-orientation battery grip connector cover, Sync terminal cover, CD-ROM
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 350 shots per charge
- Battery Size & Number
- NP-W126 Li-ion battery
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 - OS X 10.9
- Micro USB, HDMI mini, stereo mini, microphone / shutter release input, Wi-Fi, hot shoe
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- 8 shots per second
- H8.9 x W12.9 x D4.6cm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- 3" tilting LCD
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3)*2, RAW (RAF format), RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible, MOV, H.264, linear PCM stereo
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Model name / number
- X-T1 Silver
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- 23.6mm x 15.6mm (APS-C)
- Sensor Type
- X-Trans CMOS II with primary color filter Total number of pixels: 16.7 million pixels
- Shooting Modes
- JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3 *2),
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- (P mode) 1/4 sec. to 1/4000 sec., (All other modes) 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec. Bulb (max. 60 min.) Time 1/2 to 30 sec. Synchronized shutter speed for flash : 1/180 sec. or slower
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Viewfinder Information The interface you look through to compose and focus your picture
- 0.5-in., approx. 2.360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.