Have virtually limitless creative possibilities when shooting in open country or from the stadium sidelines, with Fuji’s XF150-600mm lens, a small and light super telephoto zoom with high-speed autofocus. A 229-914mm equivalent focal length opens up endless options for nature and wildlife photographers, placing an astounding degree of potential in the hands of the image-maker, and bringing the remotest parts of the world closer.
- 24 elements in 17 groups, including four Super ED lenses and three ED lenses that tightly control chromatic aberration, reproducing details with striking clarity
- The lens’ inner zoom construction maintains its length thoughout the focal range, helping it stay perfectly balanced when mounted
- At 1,605g, it’s approximately 20% lighter than other lenses with similar focal ranges
- Fluorine-coated front element and weather resistant construction that protects it against moisture, dust, and temperatures as low as -10°C (14°F)
- Its focus preset function and inner focusing AF system renders pin-sharp results in an instant with near-silent precision
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) offers five stops of image stabilization, counter-acting camera shake at slower shutter speeds or longer focal lengths