Gardeur City Straight Leg High Rise Trousers, Grey
These smart city trousers are a workwear essential, with a high fitted waist and flattering wide straight legs.
Wear with a tucked-in blouse for a look that's smart and chic.
Leg length: S= 75cm, R= 80cm.
- Wide Leg
- 52% Polyester, 43% Wool, 4% Elastane
- Rise Information Low: Sits on the hips roughly 2" or more below the naval & should measure 7.5" or less, Medium: Perching on the hip bone just below the naval, a mid-rise should measure 8" to 9", High: Will sit at or above the naval & is likely to be 9.5" or more
- Trouser Length
- Trouser Type
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Size Waist (cm) Hips (cm) 10 68 90 12 99 93 14 76 96 16 78 99 18 82 104
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday