George Nelson Bubble Crisscross Saucer Ceiling Light, Medium
A mid-century classic, the Bubble Lamp was first designed by George Nelson in 1947 and was produced by Howard Miller starting in the early 1950s and ending in 1979. These famous lamps are part of the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
This lamp is made by spray-coating the skeleton structure with a layer of translucent plastic that allows light to softly shine through. It has an adjustable cord of up to 183cm.
- George Nelson
- H25 x W63.5 x D63.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fixture type Information Easy-to-Fit: A ceiling shade that can be fixed to an existing pendant without an electrician. Wired: May require the services of an electrician to fit.
- Number of bulbs
- Recommended Bulb - Halogen
- 70W ES Eco Halogen Classic
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 13W ES LED Classic
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy