George Nelson Bubble Saucer Ceiling Light, Small
A mid-century classic, first designed by George Nelson in 1947; later produced by Howard Miller in the early 1950s and now at the Museum of Modern art New York.
This lamp is made by spray-coating the skeleton structure with a layer of translucent plastic that allows light to softly shine through. Each lamp is supplied with an adjustable cord of up to 183cm and a brushed nickel ceiling plate that measures 13.3cm.
- Country of Origin
- George Nelson
- H19 x W44.5 x D44.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fixture type Information Easy-to-Fit: A ceiling shade that can be fixed to an existing pendant without an electrician. Wired: May require the services of an electrician to fit.
- Number of bulbs
- Recommended Bulb - Halogen
- 42W ES Eco Halogen Classic
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 8.5W ES LED Classic
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy