Geox Children's B Hynde Waterproof Boots, Black, 20
Product code: 39750108
- Zip fastening
- Waterproof outside
- Breathable lining /ul>
These little shoes have been specially designed to sustain the feet of children from one year and up and to provide the right support for every small step they take. The classic Geox rubber sole is based on an exclusive patent: the combination of the perforated sole and the resistant breathable and waterproof membrane allow for natural temperature regulation, creating the perfect microclimate inside the shoe that keeps feet dry and comfortable for the whole day.
- Children's Shoe Style
- Main Shoe Material
- 100% leather
- Washing Instructions
- Do Not Wash
Brand information & size guide
Geox is reknowned for creating 'shoes that breathe' and the footwear brand is known for their breakthrough innovations in the industry. The system was produced to reduce foot perspiration and has become very popular, very quickly.
All Geox shoes have micro holes in the rubber sole unit and are lined with a special membrane that allows sweat out but keeps feet dry on the inside, and the brand is protected by 30 different patents making it is a great choice for those who suffer from hot, sticky feet.
Geox was founded in 1995 and is now hugely popular worldwide; their shoes are sold in 68 countries and they offer a huge range of Men's Ladies and Children's shoes. Geox brand offers sporty designs which offer great support and also work footwear and casual shoe designs that provide comfort combined with stylish looks and all designs benefit from their patented technology.
|UK Shoe Size||Heel to Toe||European Sizes|
Please note, actual measurements may vary slightly by style.
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.