Where can I use a John Lewis Partnership Gift card?
You can redeem the John Lewis Partnership gift card as part or full payment for goods purchased through:
- johnlewis.com or waitrose.com
- John Lewis or Waitrose shops, including to purchase food and drink in John Lewis and Waitrose catering units (excludes third-party outlets in John Lewis shops)
- telephone orders made via our Customer Service centre on 03456 049 049
We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift card which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
How do I use my gift card online?
Shop as usual on the website and then proceed to checkout. During checkout you’ll be asked to enter 2 codes for each gift card you wish to use. These are:
- the 19-digit number on the back of the card
- the scratch-off PIN on the back of the card
For multiple gift cards, enter one set of codes at a time.
After entering the gift card codes, your order balance will be automatically updated with credit to the value of the gift card(s). If there’s any balance to pay, you can use a debit or credit card in the usual way.
Can I use my gift card over the telephone?
Yes, gift cards can be redeemed for orders placed via our Customer Service centre on 03456 049 049. We will simply ask you at time of purchase to give the barcode serial number on the gift card, and the online security PIN code. The PIN code is on the back of the gift card and is visible after removing the silver scratch panel.