Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Homme Eau de Toilette Spray
A light, distinguished eau de toilette inspired by the fresh sea, warm sun and the richness of the earth.
This aquatic, aromatic fragrance opens with a splash of fresh calabrian bergamot, neroli and green tangerine. Light, aquatic nuances mix with jasmine petal, crisp rock rose, rosemary, fruity persimmon and warm Indonesian patchouli to create a masculine scent that is both fresh and sensual.
Natural and authentic, it is the perfect fragrance for gifting.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Acqua di Giò
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Perfume is an intense and engaging language,’ says Giorgio Armani. ‘I find the world of perfumery fascinating, and each time I work with a “nose” it is always an exciting experience.’ Giorgio Armani is a designer who has long seen fragrances as being an important part of a wardrobe. As early as 1984, he launched Eau Pour Homme. This fragrance has given rise to a whole series of scents, which together form a quintessence of the olfactory style of Armani – fresh, refined and elegant.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy