Giorgio Armani / Privé Cuir Noir Eau de Parfum
Journey to the midst of an oriental night: Leather is an art. From Cordoba, Spain to the borders of the Atlas Mountains. With a wine patina, it takes the name of “cordovan”. Tattooed with gold, it is called “maroquin”. Drawn to the slightly primitive and animal scent of these leathers, perfumers attempt to recreate the fascinating ambience that pairs the wild tallow scent with the smoldering, tar aromas of black birch in tanneries.
In homage to the sensuality of this skin-on-skin sensation, Giorgio Armani writes a new chapter in the book of its 1,001 nights. Cuir Noir arises from this setting. A sumptuous palace awakening from the implacable heat of the day to the splendor of the oriental night. The fragrance opens on a harmonious prelude of creamy Australian Sandalwood and the accents of Rose essence. A few hints of coriander and nutmeg set off their encounter. The fragrance heart is more textured, alternating tinges of leather and smoky notes of Guaiac and Oud. In the base, animal traces of Tahitian Vanilla absolute punctuate the deep glimmer of Benzoin balm.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Privé Collection
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
‘I believe that beauty comes first from within. My creations are made not to disguise or hide an individual’s personality but to reveal it.’ - Giorgio Armani Giorgio Armani Beauty has always adopted a policy of continuous innovation where its creative developments in make-up are concerned. This commitment to excellence sets high standards that not only make women look more beautiful, but, more importantly, help them to be themselves with confidence. Beauty products that deliver a measured result, and never look overdone – that is the secret of Armani make-up. It’s all about achieving a simple and real effect, which is always sophisticated.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy