Giorgio Armani / Privé Figuier Eden Eau de Toilette, 100ml
Giorgio Armani presents Figuier Eden, the new fragrance in the collection "Les Eaux" from Armani/Privé: A real ode to nature.
In the warm serenity of summer nights, Giorgio Armani collects the perfumed secrets of the fig tree.
This tree of paradise reveals the raw freshness of its leaves, the creamy languor of its sap and the silvery satin of its bark.The brilliance of citrus zest meets the vibrant touch of pink peppercorns.The green fig accord evokes the velvety feel and suppleness of the fruit’s skin, hinting at the delicate pulp and sweet nectar. The matte, talc-like and almost white radiance of Moroccan iris responds in an echo. It is embellished with spicy sparks and mineral reflections.
In the base, woods and vegetal ambers intertwine to recreate the satiny gray of the tree’s bark and leave its delicious imprint on the skin.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Privé Collection
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy