Giorgio Armani / Privé Vétiver d’Hiver Eau de Toilette Travel Spray, 30ml
Designed to fit inside the existing Armani Privé Travel case, the Armani Privé travel sprays are your passport to take your favourite Armani Privé fragrance everywhere.
Vétiver d'Hiver, miracle of Babylon.
Alternating dry notes and sensual accords, this lush vetiver fragrance reflects the glory of nature tamed by man. Finding beauty in the Hanging Gardens of Babylon recreated in the greenhouses of St. Petersburg's former Winter Palace, Giorgio Armani created Vétiver d'Hiver, an intoxicating unisex fragrance that teases the senses.
"I imagined Babylon and was seduced by the image of a plentiful oasis hanging above an arid landscape", recalls Mr. Armani. "I wanted a fresh fragrance to capture the scent of this miracle."
3 x 10mlUse with Giorgio Armani / Privé Travel Spray Case
- Fragrance Range
- Privé Collection
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
‘I believe that beauty comes first from within. My creations are made not to disguise or hide an individual’s personality but to reveal it.’ - Giorgio Armani Giorgio Armani Beauty has always adopted a policy of continuous innovation where its creative developments in make-up are concerned. This commitment to excellence sets high standards that not only make women look more beautiful, but, more importantly, help them to be themselves with confidence. Beauty products that deliver a measured result, and never look overdone – that is the secret of Armani make-up. It’s all about achieving a simple and real effect, which is always sophisticated.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy