Giorgio Armani / Privé Rose D'Arabie Eau de Parfum
The beguiling lament of the desert. Born in the gardens of Ispahan, damascus rose returned from Syria with the crusaders; while in the 18th century the centifolia rose was colonizing Europe, Turkish rose remained the divine essence of Eastern magicians. Al-iksîr is the Arabic origin of the world “elixir”: a golden, sweet-smelling elixir that Arabian perfumers were the first to obtain through the water vapor distillation of fragile corolla.
The rose was one of the first flowers to yield the secret of its fragrance. An attar of rose, the flower’s essence, became the perfumed secret with honey-colored reflections worn equally by men and by women.
For Giorgio Armani, damascus rose is the incarnation of sensuality; it has the rhythm of purple and gold silk: slow, radiant and shimmering. Rose d’Arabie is a majestic ode to the essence of rose. Spicy with flashes of saffron at the outset, it chooses patchouli and dark woods in order to develop at the heart. At the base it gives itself up to the sensual harmonies of golden amber.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Privé Collection
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
‘I believe that beauty comes first from within. My creations are made not to disguise or hide an individual’s personality but to reveal it.’ - Giorgio Armani Giorgio Armani Beauty has always adopted a policy of continuous innovation where its creative developments in make-up are concerned. This commitment to excellence sets high standards that not only make women look more beautiful, but, more importantly, help them to be themselves with confidence. Beauty products that deliver a measured result, and never look overdone – that is the secret of Armani make-up. It’s all about achieving a simple and real effect, which is always sophisticated.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy