Product code: 75366503
- This scooter is ideal for children aged 3 to 8 years old
- Revolutionary easy to use folding system – easy to carry or store away
- Low deck for better stability
- Reinforced structure with metal plate (50kg)
- Handlebar grips made from durable material
- Height adjustable handlebar
- Steering lock button on front of deck
- Exclusive Globber LED lighting functions
Scoot in style with the Globber Elite Scooter!
Watch the LED flashing wheels, powered by kinetic energy, light up blue, red and green! When not in use, you can easily pull along, carry and store away this scooter thanks to the foldable design.
This three-wheel scooter has an adjustable height T-bar with a pushpin feature with four different height settings for a handlebar that grows up with children for extended play value (recommended for children up to 8 years).
Safety’s at the forefront of this scooter’s design with a sturdy low deck for stability with a reinforced structure, handlebar grips, assisted steering and steering lock. All these features help to to teach scooter skills as the child develops and learns how to ride.
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- Country of Origin
- H83.5 x W28 x L56cm. Handlebar Height: 68.5cm to 85.5cm Wheel Diameter: 121mm.
- Maximum User Weight
- Model name / number
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy