Gooch Luxury Hand Knotted Pakistan Bokhara Handmade Rug, Red, L244 x W155cm
Interest Free Credit
Pay £51.66 per month interest-free for 12 months.
Credit subject to status.Find out more
Product code: 64630503
Formalised 'elephant's foot' design rug in rich, earthy hues. The feel of the wool is soft and velvety, with a very dense, hand-knotted pile. Hard-wearing and excellent value for money.
Made in Pakistan.
Please note that dimensions are approximate.
Rug hold should be purchased to prevent rugs from slipping, dark colours transferring onto light coloured flooring and to increase the longevity of your carpet.
Hand knotted in an area of the Punjab famed for this design, the Bokhara Rug is made using 100% locally sourced wool.
Each piece truly unique, the weaving time of the Bokhara Rug is dependent on its size, the weather conditions and the cultivation of crops which impacts the wool used in its production. This means each rug can take anywhere between 4 to 10 weeks to produce.
With a pile of approximately 1.2cm, the Bokhara has a gorgeously soft and silky appearance. Its high-density pile means that in just one square metre of Bokhara rugs, there would be around 186000+ knots making it very durable.
Worth Knowing: The exact design layout will differ depending on the size of rug you choose.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Natural fibres may shed. This will reduce over time, and shouldn’t affect your rug’s lifespan or performance
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Textile backed
- Gooch Luxury
- Care instructions
- Specialist dry clean recommended
- Country of Origin
- L244 x W155 x D1 cm
- Floor covering collection
- 100% Wool
- Rug Construction
- Hand knotted
Founded in 2003, Gooch Luxury prides itself on creating beautiful, hand-crafted styles, sourcing high-quality materials from all over the world while still staying true to unique and traditional designs.
Driven by quality, each piece is carefully inspected to guarantee the highest standards of authenticity and class. Regularly visiting their suppliers, Gooch Luxury stand for ethical and fair working conditions throughout every stage of a rug's creation.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- From free
- Delivery to UK mainland locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday. Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. 2-hour and 4-hour slots are available for an additional cost. Availability varies by postcode. Charges apply to locations outside of UK mainland.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.