Product code: 83801514
Google Nest Wi-Fi provides fast, reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout the home, and keeps buffering at bay. It provides a strong connection* in all directions so you can stay online, across all your devices.
Being a scalable solution, you can add additional Google Nest Wi-Fi Points, to ensure you receive great coverage as you move from room to room. Each Nest Wi-fi Point is also a smart speaker with the Google Assistant built-in, so you can get questions answered and control compatible devices with just your voice (internet connection required).
This pack contains one Google Nest Wi-Fi Router and one Google Nest Wi-Fi Point.
- One Nest Wi-Fi Router with one Wi-Fi Point is strong enough to handle up to 200 connected devices and fast enough to stream multiple 4K videos at a time**
- Connects you to the fastest Wi-Fi Point and keeps buffering at bay from room to room
- Puts your network on the clearest channel and fastest band to avoid congestion
- Regular software updates improve your Wi-Fi performance over time
- Automatic updates and an advanced security chip help your network stay safe
- The Router plugs into your modem to help create a network with a strong and reliable signal*
- Each Point works with the Router to expand coverage and help keep Wi-Fi fast in every room
- Customisable privacy settings
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi with the Google Home app (available on iOS and Android).
- Manage your network on your smartphone
- Control online time for the kids and block selected content
- Pick which devices get faster speeds when you need it
- Create a guest network and easily share your password
- Easily check how fast your Wi-Fi is running
The Nest Wi-Fi Point has a speaker with the Google Assistant, so you can manage your Wi?Fi network, play music, find answers, control compatible devices and more, using your voice.***
- “Hey Google, play some music on Spotify”
- “Hey Google dim the lights”
- “Hey Google what’s my internet speed?”
*Based on use of at least 1 Nest Wi-fi router and 1 Nest Wi-fi point. Home size, materials and layout can affect how Wi-Fi signal travels. Larger homes or homes with thicker walls or long, narrow layouts may need extra Wi-fi points for full coverage. Strength and speed of signal will also depend on your internet provider.
**This is based on only using connected devices at a maximum data rate of 1Mbps. Requires sufficient broadband internet connection and connected devices must be located within Wi-Fi coverage area described at g.co/nestwifi/coverage. Strength and speed of signal will also depend on your internet provider.
***The Wi-fi point is optimized for select content services only. Subscription(s) may be required, and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. Requires a compatible smart device.
Home materials and layout can affect how Wi-Fi signals travel and may result in the need for additional Wi-fi points.
- Cellular Generation
- Not Cellular
- Connectivity Type
The Types of connectivity available on the device.
- Router: H9.04 x Dia.11cm. Point: H8.72 x Dia.10.2cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Power Supply
- 15W power adaptor
- Product Type
- Modems & Routers
- Router: 380g. Point: 345g
- Wired or Wireless
- Wired, Wireless
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.