Gorenje WHI621E1XGBUK Freestanding Cooker Hood
Gorenje’s slick Freestanding Cooker Hood will look wonderful in your kitchen and keep the air free of odour. Automated by the brand's clever AdaptTech auto function, the AdaptAir grease filters clamp down on bacteria during extraction, while the nifty recirculation function will pump out crystal-clear air and make your space fresh. Finished with warm halogen lighting, this Cooker Hood will work a treat.
Polyurethane Filter Extraction
Gorenje’s unique AdaptAir and aluminium grease filters are boosted by a special polyurethane foam that kills 98% of impurities. With such power, this hood will free your family from mucky odours.
If pure extraction isn’t possible in your home, then the recirculation function will work wonders. Air is drawn through the charcoal filter, cleanses it of odour and steam and pumps out clean air into your kitchen.
With its clever perimetric aspiration system (P.A.S), the extraction power is directed to the edges, cracking down on noise and energy use.
Not only will this craft the perfect cooking climate, this hood features halogen lighting so you’ll have a great view of your hob anytime.
This hood has a special TouchFree film coating that prevents fingerprint marks. This way, this will look resplendent in your kitchen at all times.
- Airflow Rate
- Ducted: 570 m³/h. Recirculated: 372 m³/h.
- Cooker Hood Type
- H45 x W59.5 x D37.3cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Stainless steel and glass
- Maximum drop
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Electric: 55cm, Gas: 65cm
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Vent Type
- Extraction and Recirculation
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen