Product code: 33033407
Utterly gorgeous, this Busy Bears Grobag is a parenting essential. There are extra underarm poppers on the 0-6 months size for easy dressing.
Scandi inspired illustrated bears cuddle around your little one, in a calming palette of colours. Lightweave is a new 100% cotton fabric, designed to keep your baby cool and provide all the natural air ventilation and the softness of a muslin product, without shrinking or losing its shape like muslin can.
Other features of these multi-award winning Grobags include a high quality YKK zip and a Zip-click® that stops adventurous little ones from opening their zips. Plus, the quick-dry polyester filling ensures comfort and hygiene all night. Made from soft cotton jersey, these bags are machine washable. They are British Safety Standard Approved BS8510:2009.
A tog measurement is a European warmth rating: the higher the tog, the warmer the product. Grobag baby sleep bags are available in four tog ratings:
- 3.5 tog, Cold temperatures - for cold room temperatures of 12-15°C (54-59°F)
- 2.5 tog, All year round - for standard room temperatures of 16-20°C (61-68°F)
- 1.0 tog, Summer and daytime naps - warmer weather and in rooms of 21-23°C (69-74°F)
- 0.5 tog, Holiday and heatwaves - hot weather and very warm rooms of 24-27°C (75-81°F)
- 100% cotton
A tog rating measures thermal insulation.
- Keep away from fire
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we'd expect this to mean that you've kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy