Groves Punch Needle Size 10
Product code: 56177302
Punch needle embroidery is a type of rug hooking which is easy to learn and works up quickly. Perfect for creating wall hangings, rugs and soft furnishings. Working from the back of the piece the punch needle creates 6mm long loops of yarn as you stitch.
This starter set contains both regular and fine needles. The regular needle can be used with chunky and bulky yarns and even strips of fabric. The fine needle is used for tapestry yarns up to an aran weight. You can also use multiple strands of iner yarns to make the required thickness. Instructions included.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.