Gucci GG0059S Square Sunglasses, Tortoise/Brown
Work statement accessories with these Gucci sunglasses.
With a large chunky frame, the sunglasses exude bohemian charm. They feature slightly pointed edges for a nod to the coveted cat's eye design. Complete with a various metallic brand styling at the temples.
UV filter 100%
- Bridge/Temple Size: 19/140mm
- Filter category Information 1 - Pale tint; 2 - Lightly tinted for medium to bright light conditions; 3 - Heavily tinted for bright to extremely bright conditions
- Frame Colour
- Lens material
- Lens width
- Plastic frame
- Sunglasses Style
The Gucci brand represents the quintessence of luxury. It is a modern, exclusive brand, that reflects an elegant lifestyle. The sunwear collection uses only the highest quality materials and offers distinctive shapes enriched with historic icons that celebrate the House of Gucci.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Friday