Gucci Guilty Absolute Eau de Parfum
Created for a man who defines his own masculinity, Gucci introduces Gucci Guilty Absolute for men: a modern declaration of self expression and emancipated sexuality.
Born out of a special collaboration between creative director Alessandro Michele and maître perfumeur Alberto Morillas, Gucci Guilty Absolute is a men's fragrance that embodies the liberated man it is made for—an innovative expression of a men’s woody scent.
The master perfumer and Alessandro Michele share the same approach to their craft: an unceasing passion to create and to do so beyond the traditional rules.
A leather hero ingredient is an homage to the ultimate Gucci material; while the bottle is finished with details inspired by the codes of a refined lounge; the sensorial textures and colours of cigars and cognac.
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s leading luxury fashion brands, with a renowned reputation for creativity, innovation and Italian craftsmanship. Gucci fragrances are an integral part of the Gucci offer, with a portfolio of scents that includes Gucci by Gucci, Gucci Flora, Gucci Guilty, Gucci Premiere, Gucci Made to Measure and Gucci Bamboo.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy