Gucci Première Eau de Parfum
Gucci has long distinguished itself as the label of success for the world’s most stylish individuals. Inspired by the Gucci Première Couture collection that debuted at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival, Creative Director Frida Giannini conceived a new fragrance legend in the iconic and sophisticated form of Gucci Première.
Gucci Première is a powerfully sophisticated aroma, with vigorous notes of wood and musk.
- Top notes: bergamot, orange blossom
- Heart notes: white flowers, musk
- Base notes: leather, wood
Gucci Première celebrates the star in every woman. Every Gucci woman combines strength, power and presence with sensual femininity and is accustomed to coming first: whether in her career or in her love life. And she makes the same exceptional demands of her perfume. Just as a leading lady graces the red carpet with her couture Gucci gown, so every woman deserves her Gucci Première moment.
- Age Restriction
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Release Date
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Selling Size
- Unit Price Measure
- Unit Price Size
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy