John LewisGustav Klimt - 'The Three Ages of Woman' Wood Framed Print & Mount, 82 x 62cm, Brown/Multi
Product code: 77520512
‘The Three Ages of Woman’ is a painting produced by Austrian artist Gustav Klimt in 1905 and features three women in varying stages of age, symbolising the cycle of life. This print includes the head of the mother and her child, taken from the top right of the original painting. Both the mother and child are sleeping and Klimt has intertwined the decorative detail in the background with the mother’s auburn hair. This image is a reversed version of the original artwork.
This archival giclee print has a cotton core mount in a handmade and hand-finished sustainably sourced solid ash wood frame.
Made in the UK by museum specialists and printed on heavyweight, matt-smooth fine art paper, it's ready to hang on your wall.
Have you thought about wall hooks and fittings?
- Artist or Illustrator
- Gustav Klimt
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth. Do not use detergent.
- Country of Origin
- H82 x W62 x D4.5cm
- Made in the UK
- Ash wood frame, glass, MDF, paper
- Large (Up to 90cm x 90cm)
- Figurative, Museum Art
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.