Halo Groucho Aniline Leather Armchair, Riders Cocoa
A stunning studio armchair, ideal for adding a little character to hallways, landings and making the most of smaller spaces. This refined piece is covered with beautiful Old Saddle leather, from each plump arm and back cushion all the way down to the leather-clad legs.
Aniline leather has been dyed to colour and sometimes features a thin, clear protective coating or no coating at all. It has the advantage of showcasing the natural beauty and texture of the leather for a stylishly rustic finish.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Call 03456 065019, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply; find out more
- Access Dimensions Information This refers to the diagonal measurement of the space you'll need to get this item into your home. For more info, read our Measuring Up for Furniture guide.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Country of Origin
- Cover Type
- H68 x W107 x D84cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fabric Composition
- 100% aniline leather
- Seat: Foam and Fibre, Back: Fibre
- Frame Construction
- Glued, screwed and stapled
- Frame Material
- Height of seat
- Removable Cover
- Removable legs Information Some products feature removable legs, which can help ease of access through tight doorways
- Scatter cushions included?
- Serpentine springs
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 28 kg
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy