Product code: 83860214
The Hive 2 allows you to easily take control of your heating anytime, anywhere. The next generation Hive brings you a beautiful design, intuitive control and easy to use features which works with your existing heating system. And because you’ll never need to heat an empty home again, you could save up to £150 a year on your heating bills.
Easy to control
Hive’s active heating system can control your heating from your mobile, tablet or laptop. This is achieved by downloading the Hive app on to your Android or iOS Smartphone which will enable you to access all the key features across your home broadband.
All connected - your Hive kit
Keeping the set up and operation simple, the Hive v2 has thought of everything you’ll need to get the system up and running.
Its Wireless Thermostat let’s you control your heating when you’re at home. The Hub plugs into your broadband router to enable your thermostat to be controlled remotely. And the Receiver lets your thermostat and boiler talk to each other when they are fitted close to your boiler.
- Heating schedules – set up to 6 daily time slots
- Heating Boost – for up to six hours
- Automatic Frost Protection – helps prevent frozen pipes
- Geolocation – heating alerts when you leave or return home
- Holiday Mode – tell Hive your holiday dates and come back to a warm welcome
- Child lock – set a pin lock on your app or thermostat
- Text control – send your command to Hive by text
- Temperature graphs – keep track of how you are using your heating
What you’ll need
- A working central heating system, Hive can be installed on gas or LPG systems (and certain Electric Boilers)
- An existing broadband connection with a spare Ethernet port connection
- An extra power socket close to your broadband router
- An Android or iOS smartphone if you want to use your mobile to control your heating via the Hive app
- An up-to-date web browser to use the online dashboard (IE10+, Chrome, Safari or Firefox)
Please note: this product does not include installation. You can either install it yourself or take a look at our package with professional installation included.
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- Packaged: H16 x W11 x D12.3cm. Unpackaged: H1.6 x W11 x D12.3cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
Ratings and Reviews
|Standard delivery within 5 working days||Free|
|Next or named day delivery||£6.95|
|Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am||£9.95|
|International delivery||Not available|
|Find out how we may still help you|
Click & collect
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
Returns are FREE
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy