Hobbs Kira Pencil Skirt, Apple Green
Amp up your workwear wardrobe with this vivid pencil skirt by Hobbs.
Crafted from textured piqué fabric that contains a touch of wool, the skirt is immaculately tailored in an elegant pencil shape. It sits on the waist with flattering seam detailing. It's fully lined with a concealed zip fastening.
Pair with a silk shirt and the matching Kira jacket.
- Length Information Mini - A mini style falls mid-thigh to above the knee, Midi - A midi length is knee- to calf-length, Maxi - A maxi length is ankle- to floor-length
- Knee Length
- 40% Wool, 30% Polyester, 28% Viscose, 2% Elastane
- Model Details
- Model is 175cm/5'9 and is wearing a size UK 8
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean
From its inception in Hampstead in 1981 Hobbs has become a global brand, offering impeccably hand-crafted garments and Italian-made shoes to elegant women the world over. The brand redefines timeless dressing – dramatic coats sit alongside fine knitwear, crisp white shirts and pin-sharp tailoring, creating a contemporary wardrobe for real women with real lives.
|Full hip (cm)||89||91.5||96.5||101.5||106.5||112|
|IN DUAL SIZE||42588||42651||12-14||14-16|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow