Hotpoint CIB644CE Signature Induction Hob, Black Glass
Designed by Makio Hasuike exclusively for John Lewis
The Hotpoint CIB644CE induction hob offers a sleek and clean look for your kitchen. It features 4 induction cooking zones with booster heat for efficient cooking when you require fast results. 9 power levels are also on hand to give you a variety of cooking options.
Ultra-efficient induction works by creating a magnetic field between the hob and steel or iron pan. The heat is instant, easily controlled and energy efficient. Front location touch controls give this Hotpoint hob a contemporary feel, while also having the advantage of being very easy to clean.
Note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- W56 x D49cm
- Control Position
- H5.3 x W59 x D51cm
- Fuel Type
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing electric supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging