Hotpoint FDEF51110P Signature Freestanding Dishwasher, White
Designed by Makio Hasuike exclusively for John Lewis
Enjoy style and flexibility with Hotpoint’s FDEF51110P dishwasher.
Boasting an excellent A+ energy rating, this Hotpoint unit runs at a whisper quiet volume of 42dB. This quietness is especially useful when using the timer delay option, as it gives you the freedom to program a cycle to run at night when energy tariffs are less costly.
Using only 11 litres of water for 15 place settings, this dishwasher is highly efficient and economical. The Flexipower motor and sensor system in this Hotpoint appliance monitors how dirty the dishes are and adjusts the programme accordingly, making this model a stylish yet practical appliance to have in your kitchen.
With 8 flexible programmes covering a range of washing requirements, you can have a super quick wash in 30 minutes, as well as an ultra intensive wash, handy for removing stubborn food stains and an eco wash saving on time and money. A three stage smart filter catches the maximum amount of food particles and grease to ensure cleaner water, delivering maximum performance.
The new Zone Wash system allows a different intensity of wash on three baskets, allowing you to tailor the cycle for more delicate or heavily soiled items. A flexiload height adjustable basket can be easily raised or lowered, even when full.
The counterbalanced door will stay in position where you leave it without the worry of it slamming shut and trapping fingers, making loading and unloading a breeze. A digital display and time-remaining indicator tops off this Hotpoint dishwasher, ensuring you are always informed of the wash progress.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption Information The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Model name / number
- Next day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling. Before we arrive to collect it, please drain your old appliance, and if you aren't using our installation service for your new machine, disconnect it too.