Hotpoint HAE51KS Electric Cooker, Black
This neat 50cm wide Hotpoint HAE51KS electric cooker is just the ticket if your kitchen is a little pushed for space.
The 54L fan oven boasts catalytic liners for easy cleaning and an the slow cook setting is specially designed to reduce energy usage, while the 28L top compartment features a grill.
The 4-zone ceramic hob is easy to wipe clean and includes grill pan and handle.
Advantages of "slow" cooking are:
- The oven stays cleaner because there is less splashing
- Timing of food is not as critical, so there is less fear of overcooking
- Inexpensive joints of meat are tenderised
- Fully loading the oven can be economical
- Cooking times can be extended in some cases by up to 2 hours
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x 1.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90 x W50 x D59.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- 4 elements
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy