Hotpoint Ultima SIUF22111P Freestanding Slimline Dishwasher, White
The Hotpoint Ultima SIUF22111P dishwasher's simple and classic design will look great in any kitchen layout, and an energy efficiency rating of A+ means it'll keep your energy bills low and save you money.
The 47dB noise level means this model is incredibly quiet. This quietness is especially useful when using the 24-hour timer delay option, as it gives you the freedom to program a cycle to run at night when energy is cheaper.
Even if this is a slimline dishwasher, it still has room for 10 place settings, fitting seamlessly into your kitchen.
9 wash programmes give you total versatility, and if you need your dishes in a hurry you can use the quick wash option. The dishwasher also features a salt level and a rinse aid indicator.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Cutlery Holder
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W45 x D60 cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Drying System
- Residual Heat
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- .83 kWh/cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption Information The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- 2 year guarantee
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Salt Level Indicator
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling. Before we arrive to collect it, please drain your old appliance, and if you aren't using our installation service for your new machine, disconnect it too.