Hotpoint WMEF742 Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin
Enjoy outstanding cleaning performance with the Hotpoint WMEF742 washing machine. Its 7kg capacity holds more than enough space for a busy household, and with 16 programmes there is a setting for every wash load.
The anti-allergy cycle is particularly acclaimed: this programme uses a combination of high temperatures and extra rinsing to significantly reduce major allergens, and is endorsed by Allergy UK. Hotpoint’s revolutionary Anti-stain cycle cleverly manages water, agitation and temperature to ensure the hardest of stains are lifted - including fruit, blood, chocolate, grass and felt-tip pen. It constantly protects colours and fabrics too, and this all works without the need for pre-treatment.
Using the dedicated Whites cycle your clothes are kept brighter for longer, and your woollens will be perfectly cared for too thanks to the wool cycle being endorsed with the prestigious Platinum Care Woolmark. Thanks to eco cycles you can save around 50-70% of energy versus a 30 degree cycle, which helps you save money on costly energy bills.
Selecting the intensity of your wash is easy too with the cleaning action selector: simply decide between Delicate, Normal and Intensive options. A handy digital display provides information on the selected programme, and the time remaining until the end of the programme. The 24 hour delay timer lets you choose when you want the programme to start, for ultimate convenience.
For over 100 years, Hotpoint have made life easier and delivered outstanding results with their innovative and intelligent appliances.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D54cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- 41L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy