Product code: 46128502
A limited edition Ambient® Lighting Edit featuring four bestselling and two new exclusive powders for a flawlessly lit complexion. This travel-friendly palette of lighting essentials is everything you need to create a finished and flawless complexion.
Available in a limited edition metallic pink compact this holiday season.
Finish: Natural, Radiant
Skin type: All skin types
Features & Benefits:
- Everything you need to finish, brighten, contour and highlight your skin in a single compact
- Features two exclusive shades of Ambient® Lighting Bronzer and Ambient® Lighting Blush
- Formulated with Photoluminescent Technology to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light for skin that appears softer, younger and lit from within
- Designed to be used with the double-ended Ambient® Lighting Edit Brush
- Dim Light, a neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion
- Diffused Light, a soft, warm, pale yellow powder that conceals redness and gives skin clarity
- Filtered Bronze Light (New), a subtle, warm bronze shade fused with Filtered Light, a neutral translucent powder to add a soft warmth
- Luminous Glow (New), a bright coral blush fused with Luminous Light for a vibrant pop of colour
- Euphoric Fusion, a soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow
- Euphoric Strobe Light, a pearlescent beige powder imparting a neutral highlight
- Apply Ambient® Lighting Powder in Dim Light or Diffused Light all over face as a finishing powder
- Contour hollows of cheeks and forehead with Ambient® Lighting Bronzer in Filtered Bronze Light
- Apply Ambient® Lighting Blush in Luminous Glow or Euphoric Fusion to apples of the cheeks
- Apply Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light to the high points of the face – tops of cheeks, bridge of nose, brow bone and cupid’s bow. Can be used wet for a more intense highlight
Formulated Without: Parabens, Talc, Fragrance, Nanoparticle, Gluten.
1.4g x 6
- Makeup Finish
- Size (g)
Hourglass Cosmetics exists at the revolutionary intersection of science, beauty and luxury. The brand is acclaimed for its breakthrough formulations, technological innovations and unwavering commitment to reinvention. Hourglass was founded in 2004 by beauty industry veteran Carisa Janes. Committed to reinventing luxury cosmetics, the brand has carved a niche for itself as an innovative beauty leader.
More from Hourglass
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy