Product code: 46120711
An innovative serum-like formula that instantly illuminates and to revive, refresh and retouch the complexion.
This weightless fluid is designed to be used in a multitude of ways from refreshing any parts of the face that need a touch of hydration, reviving the under-eye without caking or creasing, and retouching the complexion for no-makeup days.
- Refresh any part of the face with a touch of hydration and soft luminosity
- Revive the under-eye without caking or creasing
- Retouch with sheer coverage for no-makeup days
- Weightless formula with skin nourishing ingredients: hyaluronic acid, plant water extract and grapefruit extract
- Sheer formula can be used anywhere on the face that needs instant radiance and light coverage
- Use anytime during the day to touch-up and perfect the complexion without disturbing makeup underneath
Available in six flexible shades:
- Vanilla, very fair to fair
- Fair, fair to light
- Natural, light to light medium
- Sand, light medium to medium
- Honey, medium to medium deep
- Almond, medium deep to deep
How to use:
Apply anywhere on the face for instant illumination and sheer coverage to perfect and refresh the complexion. For best results, gently pat into the skin with fingers.
- Application Method
- Makeup Finish
Hourglass Cosmetics exists at the revolutionary intersection of science, beauty and luxury. The brand is acclaimed for its breakthrough formulations, technological innovations and unwavering commitment to reinvention. Hourglass was founded in 2004 by beauty industry veteran Carisa Janes. Committed to reinventing luxury cosmetics, the brand has carved a niche for itself as an innovative beauty leader.
More from Hourglass
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Next or named evening delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy