- W117 x Drop 137cm This size is available
- W117 x Drop 182cm This size is available
- W117 x Drop 228cm This size is available
- W167 x Drop 137cm This size is unavailable
- W167 x Drop 182cm This size is available
- W167 x Drop 228cm This size is unavailable
- W228 x Drop 137cm This size is available
- W228 x Drop 182cm This size is available
- W228 x Drop 228cm This size is unavailable
Product code: 66109208
Simple cotton eyelet curtains, in a range of colours, for the ultimate in versatility. The lining adds the perfect finish, improving the drape and enhancing the vibrancy of the curtain.
Eyelet curtains are quick and easy to fit. Match eyelet colour to your curtain pole for a coordinated look.
The width stated refers to a single curtain. One pair of 117cm width curtains will fit curtain pole size 117-156cm. One pair of 167cm width curtains will fit curtain pole size 167-223cm. One pair of 228cm width curtains will fit curtain pole size 228-304cm.
For an accurate fit with your chosen curtain pole, measure from the top of the pole to the floor then add 3cm to account for the fabric heading above the eyelets. This will give you the correct curtain length.
The House range by John Lewis is designed to be at the heart of a contemporary home; well thought out, well made and surprisingly affordable. The feel is modern and uncluttered with useful products that you’ll love to live with.
- House by John Lewis
- Country of Origin
- Curtain Heading
- Curtain Style
- Curtain Type
- Ready Made Curtains
- Eyelet Size
- 100% cotton. Lining 67% polyester, 33% cotton
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|