2 years' Added Care for your technology (accidental damage cover)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 89521108
Thanks to the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715, you can keep your business moving. Delivering crisp colour and mono prints at rapid speeds, this unit is filled with the state-of-the-art Smart features to make your printing seamless. The OfficeJet Pro 8715 is compatible with HP’s Instant Ink Service. By signing up to Instant Ink you will be able to save up to 70% on ink and never run out. Ink is ordered by your printer and delivered to your door. A 3 months trial of the service is included with this printer.
With the OfficeJet Pro 8715, professional quality prints are within your reach. Printing sharp black-and-white text at 22ppm and vivid colour at 18ppm, you’ll get your work done with speed and crystal-clear quality. With other features like double-printing and two-sided scanning, this HP will be a master-stroke move for your office.
With built-in Wi-Fi, you don't need to use a USB cable to connect to your OfficeJet Pro 8715 – simply connect the printer to your router wirelessly and you'll be able to use it with a variety of devices. Print your documents, emails, photos and more on the go with HP ePrint or use AirPrint in the office to print from your iPad or iPhone.
Ideal For Businesses
With the OfficeJet Pro 8715 connected to your network, you can use the touch screen to scan documents directly to shared network folders, into emails or to the cloud. The 50-page auto document feeder will make scanning, copying or faxing multi-page documents a breeze, while the paper trays can hold up to 250 sheets of A4 paper.
About HP Instant Ink
HP Instant Ink is a replacement ink service that saves you time and money ensuring that you always have ink before you need it. HP Instant Ink eligible printers that are connected to the internet send a message to HP when you need new cartridges and they'll be shipped directly to you. Designed to ensure that you're paying for the number of pages you print as opposed to the ink itself, it'll help you get the most out of your printer.
For a monthly fee, you can enrol on the page plan of your choice (50, 100 or 300 pages per month) and, regardless of what you print, including colour photos, HP will send you the ink you need all included in your monthly price plan. Unused pages can be rolled over to the next month up to the limit of your chosen plan (for example, in the 50-page plan, up to 50 unused pages can roll into the next month, giving you a maximum of 100 pages for that month). You can also upgrade your plan at any time if you want more pages or cancel your plan online without penalty if you need to stop your subscription.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit/64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- Windows Vista: 32-bit only, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
- Apple OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks
- 1 GB available hard disk space
- Internet required
Ready to print?
Make sure you're never out of ink. Click here to buy ink for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715.
- Accessories Included
- Black OfficeJet Ink Cartridge, Cyan OfficeJet Ink Cartridge, Magenta OfficeJet Ink Cartridge, Yellow OfficeJet Ink Cartridge, Power cord, Phone cord, Setup poster, Ethernet cable
- Automatic Document Feeder
Automatic Document Feeder
Set a scanner or copier to automatically feed multiple pages of a document in for processing, one page at a time.
- Borderless Printing
Prints a photo without the white border around it
- Compatible Inks
- HP 953 range
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows & Mac
- H31.5 x W49.9 x D40.5cm
- Direct printing
Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- 6.73 cm Colour Graphic Display touchscreen
- Double sided printing
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots
Memory Card Slots
A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Mobile printing services
Mobile printing services
Print wirelessly from compatible smartphones, tablets, and other internet connected devices.
- Yes, via Wi-Fi
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Paper format
The types of paper or other media that this printer can print on
- Plain paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, other photo inkjet papers, other matte inkjet papers, other glossy inkjet papers, thick, light/recycled
- Paper size
- A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS); Envelope (DL, C5, C6)
- Paper tray capacity
- 250-sheet input tray
Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x USB 2.0, 1x Ethernet, 1x Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Printing resolution
The higher the dots per inch (dpi) the greater the definition of the image
- 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi black; Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi on HP Advance Photo Paper 1200 x 1200 dpi input colour
- Printing speed
How many pages or how fast a single photo can be produced per minute. Measured as Pages Per Minute (PPM) or Images Per Minute (IPM)
- Up to 22ppm ISO black (A4); Up to 18ppm ISO colour (A4); Up to 12 ipm black duplex (A4); Up to 10 ipm colour duplex (A4)
- HP OfficeJet Pro
- Scanning resolution
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy