HP Spectre XT 13-2110EA Ultrabook, Intel Core i5 Processor 1.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 13.3"
Product informationThe HP Spectre XT is an Ultrabook that packs a powerful performance and looks smart and sophisticated. At only 1.77cm thin, this lightweight laptop has a lightweight metal tapered body that will fit neatly into any bag and won’t way you down. Boasting an impressive 8 hours battery life, it will keep on going all day so you can stay connected on the go.
- Powered by the Intel Core i5 processor and 4GB RAM for a fast performance no matter what you are doing. Multi-task with ease and move efficiently between applications.
- The 256GB Solid State Drive (SSD) provides enough memory for you to store important data and multimedia with you wherever you go. Combined with Intel Rapid Start Technology, it offers fast boot-up and resume speeds and quicker access to your frequently used programs. It doesn’t have any moving parts so it is more robust and runs quieter.
- HP’s Spectre series comes pre-installed with Adobe Photoshop Elements, Adobe Premier Elements, 2 years of Norton Internet Security and 1 year of Absolute Data Protect for global theft-tracking.
- HP USB Boost can charge devices while your Ultrabook is on/off, asleep or hybernating - just connect to the USB port to charge.
- Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) allows you to stream wirelessly from your laptop to your TV in 1080p Full-HD and 5.1 surround sound.
- The Spectre XT maybe compact, but it houses powerful audio quality from the Beats Audio System and HP’s triple-bass subwoofer.
- The island-style keyboard is back-lit for a better typing experience even in the dark. The HP TrueVision HD webcam also works, even in low light conditions and features an inbuilt microphone.
- All the connections you need for mobile computing including, HDMi, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, Ethernet, multi-memory card reader and laptop lock slot.
- Switch the HP ImagePad (mouse trackpad) on/off by double tapping, so you can type without any interruptions.
- HP’s Concierge Service by phone and online exclusively for the Spectre series.
Norton Internet Security 2013 (2 Years subscription)
Absolute Data Protect (1 Year global theft-tracking subscription)
Adobe Photoshop Elements
Adobe Premier Elements
Cyberlink YouCam DE
Intel Wireless Display (WiDi)
Intel Rapid Start Technology
sMedio 360 (file sharing with other PCs)
Beats Audio™ equalizer console
HP USB Boost (charge devices whilst on/off, sleep, hibernating)
HP Connected Music by Universal Music Group (stream and download music)
HP Connected Photo (cloud photo sharing with smartphone/tablets)
HP CoolSense (auto-cooling system)
HP Support Assistant (software assistance)
HP Recovery Manager (recovery partition, recovery USB/Flash creation tool)
Microsoft App Store
Getting started guide with Windows 8
*Ultrabook™. Inspired by Intel
- 3D Ready
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 8 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- HD webcam
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H17 x W316 x D224mm
- Ethernet Port Information Allows a connection to a router via a cable (available separately).
- Ethernet Port
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- 256GB (solid state)
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- 2-in-1 card reader
- Model name / number
- Spectre XT 13-2110EA
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Operating System Filter
- Windows 8
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core Intel Core i5 3317U
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- 1.7GHz to 2.6GHz with Turbo Boost
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Intel Core i5
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen sizes (Laptops)
- 12.1" to 14"
- Touch Screen
- TV tuner card Information Device that receives digital free-to-air terrestrial and/or analogue television services
- TV tuner card
- USB ports Information Universal Serial Bus- socket for transferring data between electronic devices
- 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0
- Voice Recognition Information Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy