Humax HB-1000S Freetime Smart Freesat HD Digital TV Receiver
The Humax HB-1000S
Combining freesat HD, BBC iPlayer, All 4, Demand 5 and ITV Player the Humax HB-1000S delivers hundreds of channels of viewing goodness. Complete with an easy-to-use electronic programme guide, even setting reminders and browsing for missed programmes is a breeze.
Pause, record, rewind
Recording your programmes is as simple as connecting an external hard drive. This also allows rewinding and pausing of live action.
HDMI, USB and more
The HB-1000S has enough connectivity to join just about any AV setup. The HDMI port and included HDMI cable makes it a snap to connect to compatible sets and enjoy HD viewing. There are also two USB ports for media sharing, as well as RCA and optical outputs.
This receiver features upscaling software that boosts the quality of SD (standard definition) broadcasts to near-HD levels.
Please note: To enjoy freesat+ broadcasts you will need a dish and cabling installed. freesat does not require a contract or a subscription – just a one-off payment for your dish and installation. To organise installation, please visit or call one of our shops. Click here to find out more about freesat.
Delivery information:If you buy a large screen TV along with this item, please note that they'll be delivered separately.
- Accessories Included
- 1x HDMI cable, 1x Ethernet cable
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- H3.8 x W15.5 x D20cm
- File Formats
- MP3, JPEG
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - via Ethernet connection
- Model name / number
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x HDMI, 2x USB, Ethernet, RCA, Optical
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy