Husky Retro Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 55cm Wide, Black
Product informationThe premium Husky Retro larder fridge is a statement household refrigerator, with a 50’s inspired design it will take centre stage in any kitchen.
With cool, clean lines the Husky Retro is certainly built to last and oozes sophistication and style. With an A+ energy rating and large internal capacity, the Retro undercounter is ideal for the smaller, stylish home. The A+ rating ensures this model has a reduced impact on the environment and will save you money on your energy bills too. With no ice box taking up valuable space the Husky larder fridge has an impressive capacity of 108 litres.
Featuring adjustable tempered glass shelves with a shimmering silver trim, the Husky Retro offers flexible storage options. Spacious door storage allows you to store away any bulky items. The bottom shelf can hold a 2-litre bottle and 2 x 4 pint bottles of milk, and a chrome shelf hanging wine rack has ample capacity for 2 bottles. A salad crisper drawer is also on hand to keep all of your perishable items fresh.
This model also has a reversible door to suit the constraints of the kitchen.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- H84 x W55 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Undercounter (H81.5 - 85cm)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision