Indesit FIMD23BKS Double Electric Oven, Black
For a sleek and stylish built-in double oven, look no further than the Indesit FIMD23 in a range of stylish colours to suit your kitchen décor. A digital interface with control dials makes operation truly simple. Double A energy rated cookers also ensure efficient performance and running costs.
The main 65L fan oven offers a range of functions to cater for a variety of cooking requirements. A grill is also on hand in this cavity. The main oven is a breeze to keep clean thanks to its self-cleaning catalytic oven liners.
The top 35L oven houses a conventional oven along with a twin variable grill, which takes a short time to get up to full temperature. The FIMD23 also features double glazed doors, flexible shelf positioning and a programmable timer for complete cooking flexibility.
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H88.7 x W59.7 x D57.5cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Yes (main oven)
- Lining Type
- Partially catalytic
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy