Indesit I6VV2A Electric Cooker
The sleek and stylish I6VV2A electric cooker from Indesit is ideal for any family. With a width of just 60cm, this cooker is perfect for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
This handy cooker features a ceramic hob, a fan electric oven and a grill in the main oven for cooking flexibility. The main 58L oven offers enough internal space to cater for a variety of cooking requirements. A full width grill housed in the main cavity takes a short time to get up to full temperature and is perfect for browning and crisping food.
A four element ceramic hob sits on top and offers rapid heat up. An internal light and electronic minute minder assists your cooking needs. A storage drawer comes in handy for pots and pans and easy clean enamel oven liners ensure cleaning the oven will be hassle-free. Grill pan kit included.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power (Zone 1)
- 2.1 kW
- Burner Power (Zone 2)
- 1.7 kW
- Burner Power (Zone 3)
- 1.2 kW
- Burner Power (Zone 4)
- 1.2 kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Energy consumption convection / forced air
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Hob Features
- Ceramic hob with 4 elements, fully variable hob control
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Electronic minute minder
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy