Innovation Unfurl Sofa Bed with Pocket Sprung Mattress, Dark Leg, Mustard Flower
We like it because...
0% APR Representative: from 17th November to 28th November 2017 we have reduced the minimum spend to be eligible for Interest Free Credit to £500 (£1000 minimum spend applies from 29th November 2017). Call 0345 606 5019, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply; find out more
The unfurl sofa bed, 120-200cm, has been designed in Denmark with dark elm wood legs.
This pocket sprung sofa is a simple but classic design; the mechanism has multiple positions for lounging or sleeping.
Ideal for your living room or space room.
Mattress measurements: L200 x W120 x D12cm
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
0% APR Representative: If you buy this product in our shops, it's eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Call 03456 065019, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply; find out more
- Access Dimensions Information This refers to the diagonal measurement of the space you'll need to get this item into your home. For more info, read our Measuring Up for Furniture guide.
- Assembly Required
- Partial assembly required (legs)
- H84 x W200 x D95cm
- Seat: High density foam; Back: Foam
- Frame Construction
- Frame Material
- Welded Metal Frame with Dark Elm Wood Legs
- Height of seat
- Mattress Type
- Pocket Spring
- Removable Cover
- Removable legs Information Some products feature removable legs, which can help ease of access through tight doorways
- Pocket sprung
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy