iRobot Roomba 651 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Intelligent and independent, you can rely on the Roomba 651 Robot Vacuum Cleaner by iRobot to discreetly vacuum your home to an exceptional standard, without having to lift a finger.
Equipped with iAdapt responsive cleaning technology, the Roomba 651 moves in a high-efficiency cleaning pattern, using sensors to adapt to real-world clutter and furniture. These acoustic sensors also detect small particles and areas of dirt, so it can and focus its cleaning effort and make several passes until the floor is perfectly clean.
The self-adjusting cleaning head allows effective vacuuming across various floor types, while egde-cleaning brushes reach deeper into corners and thresholds. The Roomba 651 intuitively returns to its base to recharge when the battery is running low, or once it's left your home spotless.
You can programme the Roomba to vacuum up to 7 times a week, and it comes with one rotating side brush, a carry handle, one virtual wall, a docking station and a brush cleaning tool.
- Accessories Included
- 1 Self-Charging Home Base, 2 AeroVac Filters, 1 Auto Virtual Wall
- Automatic Cable Rewind
- Bag Full Indicator
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 2 hours
- Cable length
- Charging time
- 16 hours
- H9.2cm x W34cm
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- Auto Virtual wall, 1 Extra AeroVac filter and rounding cleaning tool
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Roomba 651
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- 1 plus self-adjusting cleaning head
- Power Supply
- NiMh Battery
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Robot Cleaner
- Variable Power
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how