Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique Essence de Parfum
Classique Essence de Parfum: a new interpretation of femininity with, for the first time, a redesigned silhouette.
A new olfactory sensation, the explosive contrast of spicy whipped cream, airy and addictive, with the richness of jasmine and a woody base.
Jean Paul Gaultier
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- White Floral
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
40 years Of creativity, Of spectacular humour and fun, Of tolerance and generosity, Of eclectic, human, joy values, Of irreverence and pure chic, Of bringing the street to the catwalk and the catwalk back to the street, Years of humour and sensuality. Welcome to Jean Paul Gaultier’s world. Since establishing his fashion label in 1976, jean paul gaultier has been challenging genres and prejudices. His exceptional expertise is evident in his catwalk shows that bring together the Most exclusive skills, and he offers non-conformist fashion and an open-minded vision of society. The “enfant terrible” of fashion draws inspiration from many sources, and is as Likely to be inspired by the street as he is by his personal history. His spectacular Catwalk shows parade now legendary garments such as the corset, striped jersey and men’s skirt.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy