JEM + BEA SUSTAINABLE Eco Stroller Organiser Changing Bag, Black
Product code: 31587421
The Eco Stroller Organiser signed JEM + BEA will become your go-to accessory for stowing yours and baby’s essentials whilst on the go. Designed with sleek black recycled nylon with 4 outer pockets including two drinks holders and a spacious interior with thermo-insulated bottle holder and netted slip pockets.
Easy to attach to the stroller with Velcro straps either side of bag. A separate cross-body strap is included to transform the organiser into a lightweight cross-body bag – handy for when you need to take your things with you. This bag is part of the JEM + BEA SUSTAINABLE range and the nylon is certified by the GRS (Global Recycled Standard).
- 100% Recycled nylon in black
- Jem + Bea Recycled rubber logo patch
- Velcro straps at sides attach to stroller
- Separate crossbody strap included to convert to bag
- 4 outer pockets including a drink/bottle holder on either side
- Front zip pocket
- Thermo-insulated bottle pocket inside
- Netted slip pockets inside
- Polished silver hardware
- JEM + BEA
- Care instructions
- Clean the outside with warm soapy water and a clean soft cloth. Use a mild soap and test an inconspicuous area of the bag beforehand. Clean gently, removing any excess moisture with a dry clean cloth.
- Country of Origin
- H21 x W45 x D9cm
- Drying Instructions
- Flat Dry
- Recycled Nylon
- Material Type
- Fabric, Nylon
- Strap Type
- Washing Instructions
- Wipe Clean Only, , Do Not Wash, , Spot Clean Only
Started by two lifelong friends, Rebecca and Dominique, that found themselves plunged into the baby world together, they could see there was a gap in the market for a brand of changing bags with a difference. Hence JEM + BEA was born with an aim to redefine the the baby changing bag creating an essential luxury for the modern parent.
Dominique’s business mind married together with Rebecca’s successful career designing handbags for Mulberry, Anya Hindmarch and Burberry provided the perfect platform to start the brand, leading to the formation of JEM + BEA named after two of their children, Jemima and Beatrice.
Combining their experience they wanted to create bags that were as covetable, luxurious and stylish as a parent’s usual handbag. Being a wardrobe staple, your bag is an important part of your style, identity and personality and they believe a changing bag should be no different. They lovingly hand-pick the leathers and materials for the range and have designed all the interior details to adapt to both parents and babies needs.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.