Jimmy Choo MAN Eau de Toilette
Jimmy Choo introduces its first Men's fragrance, Jimmy Choo MAN.
The masculine fragrance is a woody aromatic fougère, full of modern freshness. Top notes of lavender and mandarin spray are softened by the fruity notes of honeydew melon, followed by heart notes of pink pepper and geranium mixed with pineapple leaf.
Finally the fragrance unveils a lasting print of patchouli, suede and ambery woods.
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
The Jimmy Choo dream has always been to fully accessorize and capture the hearts of women around the world, by building a complete luxury lifestyle accessory house - synonymous with Oscar winners and the Hollywood's A-list. Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum is the Original fragrance by the brand that launched in 2011 and remains the biggest women’s launch ever. Since then they have created many other successful fragrances for both men and women, including Jimmy Choo MAN, BLOSSOM and ILLICIT.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy