John Lewis 400 Thread Count Cotton Satin Fitted Sheet, White
The soft and silky feel of this 400 thread count cotton sheet is truly luxurious and great value for money.
Available in a range of subtle hues that are perfect as a versatile base for duvet covers, pillowcases and throws, this range is crafted from quality cotton in a satin weave for the ultimate in opulent bed linen.
Fitted sheets require the minimum effort for a superb and restful night's sleep.
Special buy: These products are special because we negotiate exclusive discounts with our suppliers and pass the savings on to you. They're limited, either in quantity or for a period of time, and they'll always give you excellent quality at an exceptional price. Just for Clearance, we’ve used standard cotton rather than Egyptian cotton, so we can offer these fitted sheets at a very special price.
- Care instructions
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Country of Origin
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fits mattress depth
- Up to 26cm
- Warm iron
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at max temp. 200°C (3 dot symbol)
- 100% Cotton
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
|Sheeting size||To fit mattress size (cm)|
|Single||L190 x W90cm|
|Double||L190 x W135cm|
|King||L200 x W150cm|
|Super king||L200 x W180cm|
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow